Power of Attorney & Third Party Authorization

If you have a power of attorney (POA) in place to handle your financial affairs, please send a copy of the POA document to Sun Life.

If you wish to provide authorization to a Third Party to have access to information about your UBC Faculty Pension Plan account and/or act on your behalf for various account changes/transactions, please submit a Sun Life Third Party Authorization Form to Sun Life.

To terminate the authorization(s) for your UBC FPP account(s), contact the Sun Life Client Care Centre at 1-844-822-3131.