The Member Services team at the UBC Pension Administration Office is available to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the UBC Faculty Pension Plan and your retirement benefits and options. We can be reached via our Online Contact / Feedback Form page, or by the telephone and fax numbers listed below.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time, excluding statutory holidays.
|Reception & General Inquiries||604-822-8100
|Lily Lee||Investment Options
Rates of Return
Transfer-ins from Registered Plans
|Lorraine Heseltine||Death Benefits
|Louise Mah||Eligibility for Enrolment
If you have any questions about topics not listed above, please contact our reception desk at 604-822-8100 and we will be pleased to assist you or connect you with a staff member on our team.
Sun Life Customer Care
Manage Your Account Online
Please call the number listed for the country/area that you reside in. All numbers are toll-free and are available any business day from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PT.
Canada & United States
- Option 2 for UBC Faculty Pension Plan Accounts
- Option 3 for RRIF/LIF-Type Payment Accounts
- Option 4 for Variable Payment Life Annuity Accounts
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, India, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
If you cannot access the toll-free number or your area is not listed here, please call Sun Life Financial COLLECT by calling your international operator and have them connect you to 514-866-2562 in Canada.
Sun Life Services
Sun Life Financial is available to help you with:
- Account balances, Personal Rates of Return, and statements
- Address changes for deferred and retired members only (active members may make address changes through the UBC Faculty/Staff Self-Service Centre at www.msp.ubc.ca)
- Assistance registering or navigating mysunlife.ca/ubcfpp, as well as password resets
- Beneficiary changes
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate instructions
- Investment changes
- Lump sum withdrawals
- RRIF/LIF-Type Accounts
- Tax slips
- Transfers-out to external registered plans