The calculators below are available to assist you with financial and retirement planning.
Retirement Income Estimator
UBC FPP members can use the Retirement Income Estimator within their my Sun Life account to estimate what their retirement income will be in the future. To access this tool, sign in at mysunlife.ca/ubcfpp and then select Resource Centre > my money tools > Retirement Income Estimator. If you are not a Plan member yet, you can use the generic Retirement Income Estimator. Members on the Income Replacement Plan are asked to contact the Pension Administration Office for a customized calculation, instead of using the retirement income estimator.
The How to use the Retirement Income Estimator PDF provides detailed information on how to access and use the tool.
Use the Contributions Estimator calculator to estimate:
- Your required contributions to the FPP
- If and how much room you have available to make voluntary contributions
- Employer contributions to your UBC Supplemental Arrangement (if you qualify)
All figures produced using the calculators are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions about these estimates, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The following external calculators are linked here for your convenience:
- How much Canadian Federal and Provincial Income Tax will I pay?
- How much retirement income including Canadian government pensions will I have?
The Trustees and Staff of the UBC Faculty Pension Plan accept no responsibility for the accuracy of these external calculators.